Do not just assume its old age! It is true that older animals can slow down a lot. However, while we often simply put this down to old age it can in fact be due to an underlying medical condition. If detected early these conditions are often treatable and treatment can greatly improve your pet’s quality of life.
Our fully qualified nurses are running senior clinics for dogs over the age of 8 and cats over the ahe of 10 years at the special price of £30 (a saving of £30) will include:
- Full health check from head to toe
- Ear check and clean
- Nail clip
- Parasite control advice and update if required
- Weight check and advice on diet and nutrition for an older pet
- Blood sample to check liver, kidney function and blood glucose
- 10% discount on any additional products including flea/wormers, microchips and food purchased at time of the consultation
Your 15 minute consult with one of our friendly qualified nurses will give you the opportunity to discuss any concerns you may have with your pet.